Within 90 calendar days from the date of unemployment.
Note: The delivery of the application after 90 days, but during the legal period of grant of subsidy, determines the reduction in the respective concession period, the time corresponding to the verified delay.
On site .
»Documents and requirements:
- Tax documents, copies of receipts of received fees or other proof of household income that is requested by the Social Security office.
If the employer terminate the employment contract with just cause adds:
- Proof lawsuit worker against the employer.
If the worker end the employment contract with just cause adds:
- Proof of legal action against the employer if the beneficiary invoke just cause for dismissal and the employer have another reason invoked in the Declaration of unemployed, Mod. RP-5044 DGSS that features unemployment as a volunteer.
If the worker suspend unpaid wages by contract plus:
- Return statement in arrears, Mod. GD 18-DGSS and proof of notification to the employer and the Authority for Working Conditions.
Note: this case should not issue the Declaration of unemployment, Mod RP-5044 DGSS..
If a migrant worker in the European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland residing and will apply for the grant Portugal adds:
- Portable Document U1 - Periods to be taken into account for granting unemployment benefits.
You have no costs.
For more information see the website of the Social Security .