Economically dependent self-employed workers of a single contracting entity.
Within 90 consecutive days from the date of unemployment on termination of contract of service.
Note: The delivery of the application after 90 days, but during the legal period of grant of subsidy, determines the reduction in the respective concession period, the time corresponding to the verified delay.
On site .
»Documents and requirements:
2. Application - Allowance for cessation of activity (filled online by the employee's employment center).
You have no costs.
It is a benefit in cash attributed to the self-employed who are economically dependent on a single contracting entity, to offset the loss of income resulting from the involuntary termination of the contract of service with the contracting entity, provided that they occur, the following cumulative conditions the date of termination of the contract to provide services:
- Reside in the national territory;
- Have warranty period: 720 days exercise independent activity, economically dependent, with the corresponding actual payment of contributions over a period of 48 months immediately preceding the date of involuntary termination of the contract of service;
- They are considered economically dependent on contracting authorities in at least two calendar years, one of the year immediately prior to the termination of the contract of service;
- Are considered economically dependent on the date of termination of the contract of service;
- Are registered at the employment center of area of residence for employment purposes.
Are considered economically dependent self-employed workers who obtain a single entity contractor at least 80% of the total amount of their annual income from independent activity to determine the constitution of contributory liability.
For more information see the website of the Social Security .