- The person holding the child or young person in their care, as long as the situation is duly proven;
- The disabled person, if over the age of 14 years.
Within six months from the month following that in which occurred the fact determining the award.
Documents and requirements:
You have no costs.
It is a benefit in cash, attributable to holders of lifetime monthly allowance or child benefit for children and young people with disabilities by bonus, and is paid monthly, provided that the following conditions:
- Dependent and have effective third party assistance for at least six hours a day to ensure their basic needs - food, travel and care of personal hygiene;
- Present for you or your household, equal monthly gross income or less than € 167.69 (corresponds to 40% of the Social Support Index - IAS), provided that the performance of the respective household does not exceed € 628.83 (corresponds to one and a half times the value of the IAS) - Resource condition;
- Household income per person is equal to or less than € 125.77 (corresponds to 30% of the IAS) and be in situation of risk or social dysfunction.
- Do not exercise professional activity framed by compulsory social protection regime.
This allowance is not assigned to permanent care is provided in health facilities or social support, official or private, non-profit organization funded by the state or other legal persons of public law or of private law and public service.
- Establishes a scheme of social security benefits to beneficiaries of non-contributory scheme;
- Defines the legal regime of family benefits under the contributory scheme;
- Setting the amounts of benefits for family expenses and benefits aimed at the protection of children and youth with disabilities and or dependents;
- Harmonises the legal regime of family benefits of the non-contributory scheme, as amended in the benefits of the same nature under the general social security scheme;
- Changes the status of the constant family benefits Decree-Laws Nos 197/77 of 17 May, 170/80 of 29 May and 29/89 of 23 January, and other complementary legislation.
For more information see the Portal Social Security .