- The beneficiary.
- S and you can not be required by the beneficiary due to death or omission, may require:
- a) the spouse of the beneficiary;
- b) The person's descendant living in communion table and housing, duly proven;
- c) The downward own, provided you have the age of 16;
- d) The entity that has descended to his custody and care, if properly proven.
Within six months from the month following that in which occurred the fact determining the award. If, at the time of application, is lacking, yet, the third person assistance, the provision will only begin from the month in which it occurs.
Documents and requirements:
You have no costs.
- Defines the legal regime of family benefits under the contributory scheme;
- Setting the amounts of benefits for family expenses and benefits aimed at the protection of children and youth with disabilities and or dependents;
- The state budget for 2012; Suspends indexing the value of the update system of social benefits, pensions and other social benefits - Page 5538 (73).;