- The beneficiary.
- S and you can not be required by the beneficiary due to death or omission, may require:
- a) the spouse of the beneficiary;
- b) The person's descendant living in communion table and housing, duly proven;
- c) The downward own, provided you have the age of 16;
- d) The entity that has descended to his custody and care, if properly proven.
Within six months from the month following that in which occurred the fact determining the award. If, at the time of application, is lacking, yet, the third person assistance, the provision will only begin from the month in which it occurs.
Documents and requirements:
You have no costs.
It is a benefit in cash, payable monthly, awarded to the descendants of the beneficiary, provided that the following conditions:
- The descendants are entitled to the lifetime monthly allowance or child benefit for children and young people, with a bonus for disabilities;
- The descendants depend, and have effective third party assistance for at least six hours a day to ensure their basic needs - food, travel and care of personal hygiene;
- The descendants live in charge of the beneficiary;
- The descendants exercise unprofessional activity framed by compulsory social protection scheme;
- The recipient has earnings registration in the first 12 months of the last 14 after the application of the delivery date (qualifying period). This condition does not apply to pensioners and pensioners by occupational hazards, with permanent disability, less than 50%.
This allowance is not assigned to permanent care is provided in health facilities or social support, official or private, non-profit organization funded by the state or other legal persons of public law or of private law and public service.
- Defines the legal regime of family benefits under the contributory scheme;
- Setting the amounts of benefits for family expenses and benefits aimed at the protection of children and youth with disabilities and or dependents;
- The state budget for 2012; Suspends indexing the value of the update system of social benefits, pensions and other social benefits - Page 5538 (73).;
When we are before the contributory scheme? When there are contributions on behalf of the beneficiary, the Social Security.
What does it mean to be borne by the beneficiary is considered of the beneficiary the following family members who live with him in communion table and housing:
- Descendants single;
- Married descendants, with monthly income of less than € 374.36 (corresponds to 89.3% of the Social Support Index);
- Separate descendants of people and goods, divorced or widowed, with incomes below the € 187.18 (corresponding to 44.65% of the value of the Social Support Index).
For more information see the Portal Social Security .