- Workers for others;
- Beneficiaries of the voluntary social insurance scheme (scientific research fellows and workers of foreign companies boats);
- Beneficiaries of pre-retirement situation integrated into the general schemes of workers on behalf of others and the self-employed or in the voluntary social insurance (scientific research fellows and workers of foreign companies boats).
Within six months from the date of the fact determining the protection.
Documents and requirements: By Internet:
Means of authentication:
- Digital authentication certificate - Citizen Card ; Or
- User registration on the Portal Social Security .
You have no costs.
It is a provision in money allocated for a period of three months, to any of the adopters, or both alternately, the adoption by extended leave of absence situations, to care for adopted integrated in the household, since if the following conditions:
- The license to be enjoyed immediately after the end of the grant of the concession period for the initial adoption or the allowance for adoption by extended leave another adopter;
- The adopters have six calendar months with earnings registration on the first day of impediment to work (qualifying period). For the count of six months, are considered periods of earnings registration in other social protection schemes, national or foreign, to cover this type of protection, including the civil service;
- They have enjoyed the respective licenses, under the Labour Code, in the case of workers on behalf of others, or equivalent periods in other cases.
- Establishes the legal system of social protection in parenting within the welfare system and the subsystem of solidarity;
- Changes the legal systems of social protection in sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption and death provided by the welfare system, family responsibilities of family protection subsystem and social insertion income, the legal regime relating to the refund of overpaid benefits and the law from the resources under the social security system, and the status of survivors' pensions and the legal system of social protection in the event of maternity, paternity and adoption within the convergent social protection scheme
For more information see the Portal Social Security .