- Workers for others;
- Beneficiaries of the voluntary social insurance scheme (scientific research fellows and workers of foreign companies boats);
- Beneficiaries receiving unemployment benefits;
- Beneficiaries of pre-retirement situation integrated into the general schemes of workers on behalf of others and the self-employed or in the voluntary social insurance (scientific research fellows and workers of foreign companies boats).
Within six months from the date of the fact determining the protection.
NOTE: If required after this period, the concession period is reduced by the time of this delay, if you are still running the concession period.
You have no costs.
It is a benefit in cash awarded to candidates to adopters of children under 15 (not including the children of the spouse of the beneficiary or the person with whom this living in de facto unions), for up to 120 or 150 days in a row, since if the following conditions:
- Candidates for adopters have six calendar months with earnings registration on the first day of impediment to work (qualifying period). For the count of six months, are considered periods of earnings registration in other social protection schemes, national or foreign, to cover this type of protection, including the civil service;
- They have enjoyed the respective licenses, under the Labour Code, in the case of workers on behalf of others, or equivalent periods in other cases.
The periods mentioned may accrue 30 days in a row, that can be enjoyed by one or shared by both adopters, in the case of sharing the grant period (each of adopters enjoy in exclusive, 30 days or two periods of 15 days in a row ) or in the case of multiple adoptions (30 consecutive days per adopted in addition to the first).
In situations of physical or mental incapacity, or death of one of adopters, the benefit is granted to another adopter for the remainder of missing enjoyment or for 14 days at the earliest. The spouse who is not the candidate adopter is entitled to an allowance to live in communion table and housing to the adopted.
- Establishes the legal system of social protection in parenting within the welfare system and the subsystem of solidarity.
- Changes the legal systems of social protection in sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption and death provided by the welfare system, family responsibilities of family protection subsystem and social insertion income, the legal regime relating to the refund of overpaid benefits and the law from the resources under the social security system, and the status of survivors' pensions and the legal system of social protection in the event of maternity, paternity and adoption within the convergent social protection scheme
What happens if they do not meet the warranty period to have access to this benefit? Workers who do not meet the qualifying period required for the grant, may have access to social allowance for adoption if they fulfill the condition of resources, required people in distress.
For more information see the Portal Social Security .