- Working for others;
- Beneficiaries of the voluntary social insurance scheme (grant holders of scientific research and working in foreign companies boats);
- Beneficiaries receiving unemployment benefits;
- Beneficiaries generally of early retirement integrated into systems of working for others and self-employed or in the voluntary social insurance (grant holders of scientific research and working in foreign companies boats).
Within six months from the date of the event determines the protection.
You have no costs.
It is a cash benefit awarded to the mother, for up to 72 days, in which 30 days - at most - are experienced optionally before delivery and 42 days (six weeks) are required, and enjoyed immediately after delivery, provided that if the following conditions:
- The mother has six calendar months with earnings registration on the first day of impediment to work (qualifying period). For the count of six months are considered periods of earnings registration in other social protection schemes, national or foreign, to cover this type of protection, including the civil service;
- Has enjoyed such licenses, under the Labour Code, in the case of workers on behalf of others, or equivalent periods in other cases.
- Establishes the legal system of social protection in parenting within the welfare system and the subsystem of solidarity;
- Changes the legal systems of social protection in sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption and death provided by the welfare system, family responsibilities of family protection subsystem and social insertion income, the legal regime relating to the refund of overpaid benefits and the law from the resources under the social security system, and the status of survivors' pensions and the legal system of social protection in the event of maternity, paternity and adoption within the convergent social protection scheme.
What happens if you do not have the warranty period to access this subsidy?
Workers who do not have the warranty period required for the grant, may have access to the exclusive initial parental social allowance mother and fulfill the condition of resources, required of persons in distress.
For more information see the Portal Social Security .