- Workers for others;
- Beneficiaries of the voluntary social insurance scheme (scientific research fellows and workers of foreign companies boats);
- Beneficiaries receiving unemployment benefits;
- Beneficiaries of pre-retirement situation integrated into the general schemes of workers on behalf of others and the self-employed or in the voluntary social insurance (scientific research fellows and workers of foreign companies boats).
Within six months from the date of the event determines the protection. If required after this period, the concession period is reduced by the time of this delay, if you're still running the concession period.
Documents and requirements:
Through the Internet:
- Digital authentication certificate - Citizen Card ; Or
- User registration in the Social Security website .
You have no costs.
It is a provision in money allocated for child birth, one parent (father or mother), in the event of disability, mental or death of another during the initial parental allowance period that lacked enjoy, since when it happened the following conditions:
- Has six calendar months with earnings registration on the first day of impediment to work (qualifying period). For the count of six months, are considered periods of earnings registration in other social protection schemes, national or foreign, to cover this type of protection, including the civil service;
- Has enjoyed the respective licenses, under the Labour Code, in the case of workers on behalf of others, or equivalent periods in other cases.
What happens if you do not have the warranty period to have access to this benefit? Workers who do not have the qualifying period required for the grant, may have access to social parental allowance of a progenitor in case of impossibility of the other, if they meet the condition of resources required for people in distress.
For more information, see the Portal Social Security .