- Workers for others;
- Beneficiaries of the voluntary social insurance scheme (scientific research fellows and workers in foreign companies boats);
- Beneficiaries of pre-retirement schemes integrated into the general workers for others and self-employed or in the voluntary social insurance (scientific research fellows and workers in foreign companies boats).
Within six months from the date of the event determines the protection.
Documents and requirements:
Through the Internet:
You have no costs.
It is a cash benefit awarded to either parent (father or mother), or both alternately for a period up to three months, in situations of extended parental leave to care for integrated child in the household, provided that the following conditions:
- This license is enjoyed immediately after the end of the grant of the initial parental allowance period or the extended parental allowance from the other parent;
- Parents have six calendar months with earnings registration on the first day of impediment to work (qualifying period). For the count of six months are considered periods of earnings registration in other social protection schemes, national or foreign, to cover this type of protection, including the civil service;
- Parents have enjoyed such licenses, under the Labour Code, in the case of workers on behalf of others, or equivalent periods in other cases.
For more information, see the Portal Social Security .