- Workers for others;
- Beneficiaries of the voluntary social insurance scheme (scientific research fellows and workers in foreign companies boats);
- Beneficiaries in integrated pre-retirement schemes in general workers for others or in the voluntary social insurance (scientific research fellows and workers in foreign companies boats).
Within six months of the first day of impediment to work.
Documents and requirements:Through the Internet:
- Digital certificate authentication - Citizen Card Or
- User registration on the website of Social Security .
The requirement is waived in situations in which the impediment to work is certified by the physician of the National Health Service through the Disability Certificate for Work.
You have no costs.
It is a cash benefit awarded to his father or mother, to provide essential and urgent assistance to a child, by reason of illness or accident, with the following duration:
- 30 days consecutive or, in each calendar year, or during the hospital stay n the case of less than 12 years;
- 15 days consecutive or, in each calendar year, n the case of greater than 12 years;
- 30 days consecutive or, in each calendar year, or during the hospital stay, in the case of child with a disability or chronic illness, i ndependentemente age.
These periods are increased by one day for each child with the initial.
If the child has more than 18 years, the award of the grant depends on this being integrated into the household beneficiary.
This benefit is paid provided that the following conditions:
- If the other parent (father or mother) work, not ask the grant for the same reason and is unable to provide assistance;
- If the applicant has six calendar months with earnings registration on the first day of impediment to work (qualifying period). For the count of six months are considered periods of earnings registration in other social protection schemes, national or foreign, to cover this type of protection, including the civil service;
- If the applicant has enjoyed such licenses, under the Labour Code, in the case of workers on behalf of others, or equivalent periods in other cases.
For more information, see the listing of existing social responses in the site Social Charter .