Any worker who applied or is receiving unemployment benefits.
»Documents and requirements: The employee must prove:
- The type of professional activity that exercises;
- Of part-time work agreement about the value of the monthly salary in case of work by others;
- The gross earnings of self-employed activity;
- The presumed income declared for tax purposes in the case of early activity.
You have no costs.
It is a cash benefit awarded to the employee requesting or is receiving unemployment benefits and start activity for others on a contract or part-time independent activity, provided that:
- Engaged or will engage in an occupation for others part-time on a normal working week lower than that full time in a comparable situation, since the work of retribution value is less than the unemployment benefit
- Engaged or will engage an independent professional activity, provided that the value of annual income is less than the independent work to the amount of unemployment benefit, considering relevant to this end, the yield of the corresponding self-employed 75% of the value of services rendered or 15% of the value of sales of goods and products as well as the provision of services performed under hotel activities and the like, food and beverage, earned in the previous calendar year.
The worker for others or the self-employed can not exercise activity in the company that made the dismissal which led to the award of unemployment benefit or in company or business group that has a domain or group relationship with that.