- Workers for others;
- Members of statutory bodies;
- Voluntary social insurance.
At any time.
Documents and requirements:
Means of authentication:
You have no costs.
It is an amount paid monthly to protect the beneficiary in situations of permanent incapacity for work.
- In the development of Law 4/2007 of 16 January, approving the protection regime in disability and old age of the beneficiaries of the general social security scheme;
- The state budget for 2013;
- States that during the year 2013 the payment of the additional amount of invalidity pensions, old age and survivors assigned by the social security system for the month of December, for pensioners, the sum of pension is less than (euro) 600 and the Christmas bonus for retirees, pensioners and other pensioners of the General Retirement Fund, is made in twelfths;
- Rectifies the Decree-Law No. 3/2013 of 10 January, the Ministry of Solidarity and Social Security, which states that during the year 2013 the payment of the additional amount of invalidity, old age and survivors assigned by the system social security for the month of December, for pensioners, the sum of pension is less than (euro) 600, and the Christmas bonus for retirees, pensioners and other pensioners of the General Retirement Fund, is made in twelfths, published in the Official Gazette No. 7, 1st Series, of January 10, 2013;
- Updates minimum pensions of the general social security scheme for the year 2014 and repealing Ordinance No. 432-A / 2012 of 31 December
- Changes in the legal system of social protection in disability and old age of the general social security scheme
- Sets the factor of sustainability and normal age for access to old-age pension for the years 2014 and 2015
The right to disability pension is granted to the beneficiary who has:
- Permanent disability, relative or absolute, to work, unprofessionally concerned certified by the Incapacity Verification System;
- fulfilled the respective warranty period.
- Five calendar years, consecutive or with earnings registration - on disability;
- Three calendar years, consecutive or with earnings registration - absolute invalidity;
- 72 months with earnings registration - the voluntary social insurance scheme.
For more information see the Portal Social Security .