Holders of bodies representing the Social Solidarity Cooperatives or the People's House.
At any time.
Documents and requirements:
In the case of Social Solidarity Cooperatives:
- Copy of the act of constitution and cooperative statutes
- Credential issued, in legal terms, by António Sérgio Cooperative for Social Economy - Public Interest Cooperative Limited Liability confirming the cooperative nature of the applicant, the normal operation and its goals of social solidarity.
In the case of People's Houses:
- Act of copying (or license) the constitution and the people's house statutes
- Copy of the legal person identification card.
You have no costs.
Within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application, or the date of presentation of the documents that have been requested by the District Centre of Social Security Institute.
The equation assumes:
- The legality of the act of constitution and statutes of the applicant, assessed in the light of the legislation applicable to "cooperatives of social solidarity" or the "houses of the people," according to the nature of the applicant and also the relevant provisions of the Statute of Private Institutions Social Solidarity (IPSS);
- The verification of the conditions of the pursuit of the objectives set in the Statute of the IPSS, especially the goals of the Social Security: supporting children and young people; family support; supporting social and community integration; protecting citizens in old age and disability and in all situations of lack or reduction of means of subsistence or capacity to work;
- Applying the same status as rights, duties and benefits, inter alia, tax, accounting, surveys, investigations and inspections of institutions and their establishments.
For more information see the Portal Social Security .