Employer contributions to the regularized situation.
By the month following the conclusion of an employment contract or training contract.
Documents and requirements:
Through the Internet:
You have no costs.
Contributions exemption for workers replaced, under the measure rotation-job training, provided they have a training plan and that the training activities can:
- Be held daily during working hours, which does not enable the normal performance of official duties;
- Have a minimum duration of one month and maximum 12 months;
- Coat direct interest to the company or provide skills training for workers;
- Involve the removal of the worker's job for training.
The period of exemption is 12 months, in part on the employer (23.75%).
The exemption ceases if:
- Training Stopping Action to impede the frequency of certification graduates;
- Term training action or the respective frequency;
- Replacement absence, for termination of the training contract or work contract replacement without concluding new contract, within 10 working days.
The replacement worker must:
- Being unemployed and enrolled in a Job Centre;
- Conclude with the respective employer:
- Employment contract term;
- Put into training contract work, endorsed by the IEFP.
For more information, see the Portal Social Security .