At any time.
»Do not have documents and requirements.
The amount of the reimbursement is calculated based on family income.
Temporary housing for substance abusers, after leaving service units, consisting of intervention units with that population, their families and communities affected by drug addiction.
This support aims to:
- Promoting the integration of drug addicts in recovery processes, treatment and social reintegration;
- Outwit risk situations;
- Raise awareness of the changing behavior and drug abandonment;
- Encourage cooperation family in particular through information, motivation, social support, referral, in the process of recovery and social reintegration of drug addict person;
- Encourage the cooperation of outside elements to the family and the proximity of the addict person, through motivation and information in the process of recovery and social reintegration.
Access to this support depends, generally:
- Equipment and services are available at the residence of the area or reasonably close;
- The institutions of the social security sector have the capacity to (a) receive.
For more information, see the listing of existing social responses in the site Social Charter .