Parents with children up to six years old.
At any time.
»Do not have documents and requirements.
NOTE: Notwithstanding, during the analysis of the process, can be requested documents to the applicant.
The value with families is calculated based on family income.
Response aimed at ensuring conditions for development of children with changes in body function or structure, limiting the personal and social growth, and their participation in activities typical for their age, and children with severe risk of developmental delay.
This support aims to:
- Ensure children the protection of their rights and develop their skills through early intervention actions in childhood (IPI) throughout the national territory;
- Detect and flag all children at risk of changes or changes in the functions and structures of the body or serious risk of developmental delay;
- Intervene after the detection and signaling in accordance with the previous point, depending on the needs of the family background of each eligible child in order to prevent or reduce the risk of delays in development;
- Support families in accessing services and resources of the social security systems, health and education;
- Involve the community by creating articulated mechanisms of social support.
Access to this support depends, generally:
- Equipment and services are situated in the area of residence of families or reasonably close;
- The institutions of social security have capacity to receive the child.
For more information, see the listing of existing social responses in the site Social Charter .