Parents with children and young people of all ages.
At any time.
»Do not have documents and requirements.
NOTE: Notwithstanding, during the analysis of the process, can be requested documents to the applicant.
The value with families is calculated based on family income.
Social response aimed at all age groups of the population, and the family as a whole, to meet recreational needs and routine of breaking, essential to the physical, psychological and social of its users.
This support aims to:
- Provide stays out of your routine of life;
- Provide contacts with different communities and areas;
- Allow group experiences as forms of social integration;
- Promote the development of the spirit of mutual aid;
- Fostering creative abilities and initiative.
Access to this support depends, generally:
- Equipment and services are situated in the area of residence of families or reasonably close;
- The institutions of social security have capacity to receive the child.
For more information, see the listing of existing social responses in the site Social Charter .