Parents with children and young people from the age of six.
At any time.
»Do not have documents and requirements.
Note: Notwithstanding, during the analysis of the process, can be requested documents to the applicant.
The value with families is calculated based on family income.
Social answer for children and young people from the age of six, which provides certain leisure activities, in periods of leisure, such as:
- Babysitting / insert: street entertainment activities and open door activities;
- Practice of specific activities: sports, library, toy libraries, workshops of expression, film clubs, photography clubs and educational farms.
This support aims to:
- Create a favorable environment for the development of each child or young person in order to be able to locate and express an atmosphere of understanding, respect and acceptance of each;
- Collaborate in the socialization of each child or young person, through participation in group life;
- Promote the relationship between family, school, community and establishment with a view to recovery, utilization and profitability of all environmental resources;
- Provide activities integrated into sóciocultutral animation project in which children can choose and participate voluntarily, taking into account the characteristics of the groups and based on the greatest respect for the person;
- Improve the social and educational situation and the quality of life of children;
- Enhance interaction and social integration of children with disabilities at risk and social and family exclusion.
Access to this support depends, generally:
- Equipment and services are situated in the area of residence of families or reasonably close;
- The institutions of social security have capacity to receive the child or young person.
For more information, see the listing of existing social responses in the site Social Charter .