- Youth and adults with disabilities and their families;
- Youth and adults with stable severe psychiatric problems and chronic evolution and their families;
- Other youth and adults with specific problems.
At any time.
»Do not have documents and requirements.
You have no costs.
Social answer, developed through small self-help groups, organized and integrated by people passing or gone through the same situation / problem in order to find solutions by sharing experiences and exchanging information.
This support aims to:
- Help group members to take an active role in resolving their problems and to gain control over areas of your life where previously they had not (through access to resources, information, opportunities);
- Contribute to the psychosocial and family rehabilitation;
- Provide support, encouragement and information;
- Promote self-esteem, self-confidence and emotional stability;
- Foster intercom and establishing positive relations support;
- Reduce the sense of isolation.
Access to this support depends, generally:
- Equipment and services are available at the residence of the area or reasonably close;
- The institutions of the social security sector have the capacity to (a) receive.
For more information, see the listing of existing social responses in the site Social Charter .