Pregnant women or newborns, who are in emotional or social risk.
At any time.
»Do not have documents and requirements.
NOTE: Notwithstanding, during the analysis of the process, can be requested documents to the applicant.
You have no costs.
Social answer to support and monitor women during pregnancy or newborn children, who are in emotional or social risk for the following reasons:
- Family support or lack of emotional conditions which enable them to ensure a responsible motherhood;
- Emotional instability related to motherhood that may affect the normal development of the pregnancy;
- Behavior or delivery activities that endanger their health or the fetus;
- Socio-economic conditions that put them in a particular situation of vulnerability, or affect their family stability.
This support aims to:
- Provide conditions for the normal development of the pregnancy;
- Securing favorable conditions for the birth and development of the newborn;
- Contribute to a maternity and / or responsible parenthood;
- Help acquire personal, professional and social skills in order to respective social, family and professional insertion.
Access to this support depends, generally:
- Equipment and services are available at the residence of the area or reasonably close;
- The institutions of the social security sector have the capacity to receive it.
For more information, see the listing of existing social responses in the site Social Charter .