- Parents, persons treated by factual situation or legal representatives, provided that the child or young person is inserted in your household;
- The person or entity who has the child or young person in their care, since the situation is duly proved;
- The very young, if over 18 years.
NOTE: If more than one child or young person to receive allowance in the same family, the application shall be submitted by the same person. This rule does not apply when the mother requires the family allowance for children and young people with the prenatal child benefit after the birth of the child, even if the allowance of other children have been required by the father.
In the six months following the month in which became entitled to child benefit for children and youth. NOTE: After that period is entitled from the month following delivery of the application.
Documents and requirements:
You have no costs.
It is a cash benefit, which aims to meet family expenses with the maintenance and education of children and youth, given monthly, provided that the following conditions:
- The family of the applicant household does not have movable heritage (bank accounts, stocks, mutual funds, etc.) worth more than € 100,612.80 to the date of application (corresponds to 240 times the Social Support Index - IAS);
- The household of the child or young have reference income not exceeding the value of the 3rd level of income, or the child or young person be considered isolated;
- Age up to 16 years. From this age are entitled only young people who are studying and attending the required levels of education.
For more information, see the Portal Social Security .