In the opening hours of health institutions.
It is possible to use telemedicine in:
- Hospital Center in the western Algarve, EPE;
- Faro District Hospital.
Health centers: cardiac emergencies
- Health Centre Vila Real de Santo António;
- Health center of Albufeira.
- Regional Public Health Centre;
- Pulmonology Diagnostic Center.
- Videoconference between health centers (CS) and the Faro District Hospital (HDF);
- Videoconferencing between HDF Paediatric Department and the University Hospitals of Coimbra;
- Videoconference and telemicroscópio image transmission between the Pathology Department of the HDF and the Hospital of the Holy Spirit, Evora;
- Telemetry between the Cardiology Service of HDF and CS Vila Real de Santo António and Albufeira.
- Hospital Santa Luzia, Elvas;
- Hospital of the Holy Spirit, Evora;
- Hospital José Joaquim Fernandes in Beja;
- Hospital Doctor José Maria Grande, Portalegre;
- Hospital de São Paulo, de Serpa.
- Health center of Castro Verde;
- Health Centre de Moura;
- Health center of Beja;
- Health Center of Alandroal;
- Health Center Estremoz;
- Health Centre of Montemor-o-Novo;
- Health center of Mora;
- Health center of Reguengos de Monsaraz;
- Health Center for New Sales;
- Vila Viçosa Health Center.
- Telemedicine in Cardiology;
- General Surgery;
- Pediatric Surgery;
- Medical Genetics;
- Medical Oncology;
- Children's Hospital of Coimbra;
- Hospital Sousa Martins, the Guard;
- District hospital in Covilha;
- Hospital S. Sebastião, EPE, of Feira;
- S. Teotonio Hospital, EPE, in Viseu;
- Hospital Santo André, EPE, Leiria;
- Hospital Amato Lusitano of Castelo Branco;
- Hospital Infante D. Pedro, EPE, Aveiro;
- Hospital District of Aveiro.
- Health Center Hostel;
- Arouca Health Centre;
- Health Center of Aveiro;
- Health center of Castelo de Paiva;
- Health Center Estarreja;
- Health center Ílhavo;
- Health Center Murtosa;
- Health Center Ovar;
- Health Center Sever do Vouga;
- Health Centre Vagos;
- Health Center Goes;
- Health Center Mira;
- Health center Pampilhosa da Serra;
- Health Centre of Vila Nova de Poiares;
- Health Center Aguiar da Beira;
- Health Center Algodres ovens;
- Health Center Gouveia;
- Health Center Meda;
- Health Center Pinhel;
- Village Health Centre Nova de Foz Coa.
These institutions are some who use telemedicine. There are other institutions that practice telemedicine in the North and Lisbon and Tagus Valley.
You have no documents or requirements.
It has no associated cost.
Telemedicine aims to reduce the efforts of users and health services and the use of hospital emergency, allowing the diagnosis and the prescription medication on time. These information and communication systems reduce transfers and exams, improving thus the utilization of existing resources.
In terms of costs, Telemedicine tries to reduce spending on tests, patient transport and refunds to users.
The advantages, there is the reduction of inequalities in access to services, the provision of more services with fewer resources, dissemination of knowledge and expertise, increased patient satisfaction, the development of integrated health resources and improving communication between professionals.
It covers the following areas:
- Teleconsultation (via videoconference).
- Directive 2000/31 / EC - entered into force on January 17, 2002
- Regulation (EC) No 44/2001 on Jurisdiction
- Directive 1999193 / EC - entered into force on July 19, 2001
- Decision 27611999 / EC
- Directive 97/7 / EC
- Directive 97 166 / EC
- Directive 95 146 / EC
- Council Directive 93142 / EEC of 14 June 1993
- Council Directive 93116 / EEC
- Working Group Report for the Study of Telemedicine, submitted to the Directorate General for Health (DGS) on March 22, 2002
- DGS Report, April 2005: Recommendations for the use of telemedicine