From Monday to Saturday, the appropriate opening hours of Citizen Shops.
The Citizen Shops .
The Health Directorate General provides the following services in the Citizen Shops network:
- Entries in the Health Centre;
- Data Updates Personal and Household;
- Download Clinical Processes;
- Marking and Change of General Practice Consultations;
- Marking and Changing Health Authority consultations;
- Order Family Physicians Change;
- Printed fill National Non-Donors Register (organ or tissue);
- Fill Opposition Statement forms (the dissection of corpses and extraction of parts, tissues or organs for scientific research purposes);
- Staying Declaration of applications in Hospital;
- Clinical Reports requests to the Hospital;
- Application of user fees exemption;
- Order Health Expense Reimbursement;
- Several information.
They are also available information on emergency lines / Emergency, Health Card from the National Health Service (NHS) and National Immunization Program.