Last update on 07-08-2015
The service is aimed at groups of schools rather than grouped schools, public and private and cooperative network to parents and students.
Deadlines set in the legislation.
Preferably, through the schools. Via regular mail and email.
The JNE is responsible for:
- Coordinate and plan the completion of finals cycle, national final exams, the exams at school level equivalent to the national, the evidence of equivalence to the frequency of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycles of basic education and secondary education and organizing the respective logistics;
- Establish technical standards for the performance and classification finals cycle, national final exams, the exams at school level equivalent to the national and equivalence trials the frequency of 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycles of primary and secondary school education as well as those relating to the review and complaint of the tests and examinations;
- Promote the mechanisms to support the provision of end cycle tests and national final exams by students with special educational needs;
- Preparing appropriate guidelines to ensure the quality of the process of external evaluation of learning;
- Authorize the posting of agendas in schools;
- Providing statistical data and analysis regarding the respective external evaluation of learning;
- Propose legal regulations to support the conduct of the tests of external evaluation;
- Issue opinions on matters relating to the external evaluation process;
- Validate students' access conditions to the completion of final cycle tests and national final exams and consequent certification of their curricula;
- Decide on unforeseen situations arising at any stage of tests and examinations;
- Develop during the process of conducting external evaluation of evidence the proper procedures to ensure the security, confidentiality and fairness, when necessary, in conjunction with the Institute of Educational Assessment, IP (IAVE);
- Collaborate with IAVE in the definition of criteria for teacher training in the field of external evaluation of learning;
- Ensure collaboration with the IAVE in the process of external evaluation of learning, ensuring consistency between curriculum and assessment.
DGE - National Jury Exams