- Information - Any citizen;
- Applications for accreditation / online registration - Public or private entities that fulfill the requirements of Article 4 of the Decree-Law No. 5/2014, of January 14 , and fulfills the required conditions set out in (s) notice ( s) opening.
- Information - At any time;
- Applications for accreditation / registration online - at any time during the period of application.
Note: The application is generally held annually and may only be accepted after the publication of applications (s) notice (s) open in the DGE page.
Through the Internet:
- Information - Sending email ;
- Applications for accreditation / online registration - Application form for accreditation bodies / Information System textbooks (SIME)
Note: The form is available only during the application period.
- Contact pursuant to paragraph 1 of article 11 of Decree-Law No. 5/2014, of January 14 .
- Information - DGE.
- Information - not have documents or requirements.
- Applications for accreditation / online registration:
- Information - Has costs;
- Applications for accreditation / online registration - The costs of the applications are listed in Article 8 of the Regulation of the Accreditation Procedure / Renewal of Entities Accreditation.
- Information - About ten days;
- Applications for accreditation - Deadline for about four months after the date of publication (s) notice (s) opening.
Applications for accreditation are organized by a notice (s) advertised opening (s) by the General Directorate of Education (DGE) in its electronic page, which defines (m) as follows:
- The formalities and requirements for the application for accreditation;
- A (s) subject (s), the cycle and year of schooling for which open to accreditation;
- The documents that must accompany the application;
- The timetable for submission and evaluation of applications;
- The expiry date of accreditation to be granted.
Applications are submitted through the electronic page of the DGE and formalized by sending the respective documentation, in terms defined in (s) notice (s) of respective opening (s).
The assessment of the applications is made by a committee of consideration established for the purpose under the DGE.
Upon completion of the accreditation procedure statement and before delivery of a final decision by the commission of assessment is made prior hearing within the applications submitted.
The final decision is ratified by the Government member responsible for education, which also determines the duration of accreditation. This may have a validity period can not be less than three nor more than six years, with possibility of renewal.
After filling, shipping and submission (s) form (s), you will receive an information confirming their successful commit.
For more information on accreditation entities may consult the "section FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions "on deck" Information System textbooks "(SIME).