- Foreign researchers.
During the month of March / April each year on a date to be confirmed in Camões site , for:
- Summer courses;
- Annual program of courses;
- Research program;
- Person program;
- Vieira program;
- Order scholarship renewal.
Prior registration in the Single Window to fill the available form.
No associated costs.
The deadlines set out in the notice of initiation of the tender procedure.
- Fellowships awarded under the Summer Courses Programme of Portuguese Language and Culture, taught in Portuguese universities or institutions recognized by Camões, IP are intended to foreign students and Portuguese living abroad and wishing to improve their language skills;
- Fellowships awarded under the Annual Course Program of Portuguese Language and Culture, taught in Portuguese universities or institutions recognized by Camões, IP are intended to foreign students and Portuguese living abroad and wishing to improve their language skills;
- The grants awarded under the program Mendes Pinto, intended to graduates or final year students, foreign and Portuguese, involved in scientific or vocational training projects in the Portuguese foreign language, through Portuguese / Camões Centers, IP of Camões lectureships, IP in foreign universities and foreign institutions and universities that have agreements with the Camões, IP;
- The grants awarded under the Research Programme, designed to teachers and foreign and Portuguese researchers residing abroad and wish to perform in Portugal, specialization studies in Portuguese language and culture, including masters and doctorates at universities Portuguese;
- The grants awarded under the program Person, designed to heads of Chairs of Portuguese Studies / Camões, IP and Portuguese departments of universities or foreign research institutes, for the implementation of training projects and research in the area of the Portuguese language and culture;
- The grants awarded under the program Vieira, are intended to foreign graduates and Portuguese living abroad, involved in project training and / or development in the field of translation and conference interpreting.