- Person with motor disabilities, over 18 years, with a degree of disability equal to or greater than 60%, since meeting the legal requirements;
- Disabled person of the Armed Forces, with a degree of disability equal to or greater than 60% regardless of the nature, since meeting the legal requirements;
- Deep multi-disability person with a disability degree equal to or higher than 90%, provided that the legal requirements fulfilled;
- Person with disabilities who move supported only in a wheelchair with a degree of disability equal to or greater than 60%;
- Visually impaired person with a permanent change in the field of view of 95%.
Note: Out of the situations expressly provided by law, can only be fruída an exemption in five years.
- The recognition of exemption is required in before or concurrently with the application for home use.
- The application may be submitted within 30 days after the award of registration, in the case of vehicle processing which constitutes taxable event.
In the customs area of residence of interested, qualified material for this purpose, or at customs where the DAV is presented by Registered Operator, Operator or Recognized.See list of customs .
- Customs Vehicle Declaration (Mod 22.1101.) And Waiver Order (22.1100 Mod.);
- Declaration of disability;
- Driving license, if required;
- Identification document (ID card or citizen card);
- Tax card;
- Proforma invoice of the vehicle (vehicle bought new domestic),
- Commercial invoice or sales statement (purchase private) and their vehicle documents, if it is used vehicle admitted / imported;
- Certificate (new vehicle);
- Certificate of conformity, model 9 for Mobility and Transport Institute (IMT, IP) and record of technical inspection (Mod. 112), in the case of used vehicle admitted / imported;
- Declaration of consent for consultation of the tax and contribution situation, or, failing that, a document certifying the tax situation and contributory regularized (Decree No. 114/2007 of 19 April).
Checked the legal requirements relating to the exemption, it will be granted to the amount of € 7,800, supporting the beneficiary, where appropriate, the remainder of the ISV that is due.Note: Only possible to pay the remaining part of the ISV that is due, if show that the requirement inherent in the ceiling of CO2 emissions of the vehicle.
The period varies depending on the underlying instructory activity analysis and decision on the application.
This service transmits information and to ask the exemption from vehicle tax (ISV) applicable to persons with disabilities in the home use of light vehicle that has level of CO2 emissions to 160 g / km.The limit CO2 emissions of 160 g / km shall not apply to vehicles specially adapted to transport disabled people who move supported by wheelchair, as defined by law.CO2 emissions are increased to 180 g / km, when, by imposing the disability statement, the vehicle purchase must have an automatic change.
Center Telephone Answering (CAT)
Phone 707 206 707 Schedule Phone: every working day from 08: 30h to 19: 30h.