Any citizen or business who has submitted a declaration IES / DA.
At any time, from the second business day following the submission of IES / DA.
Have identification password to access the Finance Portal authenticated session.
You have no costs.
At the moment.
- Establishes the rules for sending the simplified business information (IES) by electronic data transmission.
- Amending Ordinance No. 499/2007 of 30 April, establishing the rules for sending the simplified business information (IES) by electronic data transmission.
- Ordinance No. 499/2007, April 30 - Establishes the rules for sending the simplified business information (IES) by electronic data transmission.
- Order No. 245/2008 of 27 March. - Changes Ordinance No. 499/2007 of 30 April.
- Tax Code on Personal Income - CIRS
- Tax Code on Corporate Income Tax - CIRC
- Tax Code Value Added - CIVA
- Stamp Duty Code - CIS
This service is a component of a more comprehensive service that is known as Electronic Statements that enables the delivery of statements of other taxes (VAT, personal and corporate income), the payment thereof, the impression of supporting and compliance with other ancillary obligations .
Associated with this service is available at 'Help' online, which aims to clarify the most common questions that may arise over the use of the functions available in the Declarations Electronic.