Anyone interested in information sources in the area of Safety and Health at Work and Industrial Relations.
At any time within the counter opening hours.
Has no documents and requirements.
You have no costs.
The Knowledge Resource Centre (CRC) takes the work conditions as thematic area of activity and arises from the growing need to provide consumers with information and documentary support, providing guidance on sources of information on Safety and Health at Work and Industrial Relations.The CRC of the Authority for Working Conditions (ACT) aims to:
- Promote, develop and support information provision, training and communication, ensuring the dynamics essential for Occupational Risk Prevention;
- Provide technical and scientific information on the Security theme Hygiene and Health at Work to the whole community of internal and external users;
- To ensure the competence of the ACT as a national representative of the CIS;
- Facilitate access to information by users;
- Privileged relations with other CRC in order to permanently update the information and products / services essential to strengthening the skills of users;
- Promote physical and virtual accessibility to information on the ACT products, developing new forms of access to knowledge.
The services provided to users are:
- Reading and consultation attendance documents;
- Internet access;
- Personalized service and user training;
- Automated catalogs;
- Multicast information / legislation;
- Interlibrary loan;
- Photocopying services in self-service (paid to external users);
- Reading presence (12 seats);
- Information request;
- Exchange of publications with national and international organizations;
- Literature search and send results by post, fax or email;
- Viewing tapes / videos;
- Sale of publications.