The ACP is to end the promotion of motor racing, motorcycling and tourism, particularly with regard to protecting the interests of its members in all situations and aspects related to those objectives.
In furtherance of these objectives, the ACP, inter alia:
- Promote, foster, develop and facilitate the motoring and motorcycling in all its forms, particularly in sports side;
- Promote, foster, develop and facilitate tourism in all its forms, including the use of the car and the bike;
- Encouraging through representation before the authorities, the construction, maintenance, repair and signaling of roads and parking lots;
- Contribute to the improvement of traffic, particularly of urban traffic, public transport and road safety;
- Collaborate with public and private entities in the improvement of the laws, regulations and measures related to motor racing, motorcycling and tourism;
- Promote training and updating of drivers; Provide support services vehicles;
- Relate to foreign counterparts associations, seeking to members the benefits provided to members of those;
- Sponsor and promote exhibitions, meetings and other cultural and recreational activities as well as organizing events and sporting competitions;
- Keep in buildings Headquarters and Delegations, facilities for utility, comfort and conviviality of the partners, as far as possible;
- Support initiatives with educational or cultural interest.