Natural persons (registered as sole traders).
If you choose to perform the service via the Internet, you can do so at any time. However, if you prefer to carry it out in person must do so within the stipulated time.
- Headquarters of ICP-ANACOM;
- Through the web page (To access the form, click here );
- Through email address.
- Complete the form (To access the form, click here );
- A statement where it is required to specify: nature of service, type of service, identification codes - indicate up to eight preferred codes (in descending order);
- Production of documents - the presentation is mandatory of: registration of the certificate content and all registrations in force in the competent Commercial Register (scanned documents); technical project detailing the equipment to be used; indication of the support services provider.
These elements can be made either in the Application Act, whether in twenty working days before commencement of performance.
- Fee due at registration: € 199.52
- Endorsement registration and replacement of registration: € 49.88.
The start of service can only occur twenty working days of receipt by the ICP-ANACOM the necessary documentation for the provision of the service.
Issued with a registration certificate for the exercise of Audiotext service provider activity. Audiotext service, formerly known as value-added telecommunications services, are supported on the fixed telephone service or mobile telephone services, with these distinguishable because of their content and specific nature.
Audiotext services are varied and cover many activities, which were distributed for five access codes:
- 601 - Audiotext services in general (all services without specific access, including those designated friendship lines);
- 607 - televoting services (televoting and surveys);
- 608 - sales services (sales, marketing, fundraising without charity purposes, recording and dissemination of commercial messages, etc.);
- 646 - contests and hobbies services (including the dissemination of the results);
- 648 - erotic services (all of erotic or sexual nature). The existence of a specific access to declared services with erotic or sexual content results directly from the law.
The access codes are assigned by ICP-ANACOM, in accordance with the detailed description presented by the respective provider.The Act N.º 95/2001 of 20 August, changed the system of access to audio text services defined in Decree-Law No. 177/99 of 21 May, having been established that the support services (fixed telephony and services mobile telephone) must stop, as a rule and without charge, access to services, audio text.
Applications for endorsement to the registry and registration of replacement does not follow a pre-determined form and may be submitted to ICP-ANACOM in person, by mail or electronically, to email@example.com address.