Citizens and Companies.
At any time.
- Through the Internet ;
- In person or by mail to the Portuguese Environment Agency.
In our country, the association is an important reality, an essential tool for the participation of populations and intervention in society.
Since 1987, date of approval of the Law of environmental protection associations, that Portuguese law provides a legal framework for intervention and support to environmental associations.
With the Law of the NGO, published in 1998, introducing the concept of non-governmental organization Environment (NGO) in our legal system replaces the previous concept of environmental protection association, responding to developments in international law and giving a renewed effectiveness of the action of associations.
- Law No. 35/98 of 18 July (defines the status of non-governmental organizations Environment)
- Ordinance No. 478/99, of 29 June
- Ordinance No. 71/2003, of 20 January
- No Order 24 208/2002, of 13 November (Repeals Order No. 16112/99 (2ªSérie) of 19 August)
- Notice No. 387/97, 9 May
- Law No. 35/98, of 18 July, Article 4 (Public Utility)
- Decree-Law No. 460/77, dated 7 November
- Decree-Law No. 74/99 of 16 March (as amended by Law No. 160/99 of 14 September)