At any time within the Senior Desk service hours.
This service is available in the Parish Councils of:
- Alquerubim, Albergaria-a-Velha (Aveiro);
- Padronelo, Amarante (Porto);
- São Teotónio, Beja (Beja).
It is an integrated counter for the elderly which includes the provision of services and information related to retirement, leisure, health and other areas of importance such as transport, social support, leisure or services like dial ambulance for transportation of patients , scheduling and requesting home support, municipal services for seniors (payments, activities markings) or utilities (telephone, electricity).
With this service model is expected to improve the quality of life of older people, either through better information or access to services that often unknown.
Services available in this first phase are:
- Request pensioner data change;
- Old-age pension application ;
- Dependency supplement - contributory scheme ;
- Dependency supplement - non-contributory scheme ;
- Order of social old-age pension ;
- Request probable amount of calculation of pension information;
- Death grant application ;
- Request widow's pension ;
- Request for funeral expenses for reimbursement;
- Request solidarity supplement for the elderly ;
- Request funeral allowance ;
- Grant application for assistance to take home ;
- Application for a declaration of contributory situation / no penalties.
In addition to these services, call the Senior Tour will have information regarding some issues related to Social Action .
Phone 23 493 15 76 Fax 23 493 15 76 email@example.com Schedule Monday, 14: 00h to 17: 00h; Tuesday, from 21: 00h to 22: 00h; Thursday from 14: 00h to 17: 00h and 21: 00h to 22: 00h; Friday 14: 00h to 17: 00h.
Phone 25 543 35 52 Fax 25 543 35 52 firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule Weekdays from 14: 00h to 17: 30h.
Phone 28 395 82 18 Fax 28 395 82 18 email@example.com Schedule Weekdays from 14: 00h to 16: 45h.