The heirs of the deceased holder.
At any time.
The response to the request for certificate or declaration to the request of the interested parties is € 10.
NOTE: Other emolumentares charges, can be found at IGCP site, EPE ,.
- Check or Money Order to order Management Agency Treasury and Public Debt - IGCP, EPE;
About 30 days after the documentation process has been entered in IGCP, EPE.
On the death of the owner of Savings Certificates, Treasury Certificates and Treasury Certificates Saving More, the heirs have a term of 10 years to apply for transfer of the ownership of the property or their depreciation, subject to preclusion of its value in favor of the Stabilisation Fund of Public Debt (FRDP).
For the instruction of the transmission process or amortization of death certificates of the respective holder entitled to request information about the deceased's accounts, the heirs or their representatives to such specifically authorized.
Enabling may be Notarial It is fundamental to heirs enable deed done with a notary, or Judicial it is justified by the extracted certificate of inventory records.
- Legal Regime of Savings Certificates, Series A;
- Legal rules of the new series of Savings Certificates;
- Amending Decree No. 43 454 of 30 December 1960 authorizing the issuance of the Series A savings certificates and partially defines its transmission regime, amending Decree-Law No. 172-B / 86, June 30, authorizing the issuance of the Series B savings certificates, and amending Decree-Law No. 122/2002 of 4 May, which approves the legal regime of savings certificates;
- Authorizing the issuance and subscription of Treasury Certificates.
- Legal Framework for Treasury Certificates Savings Plus (CTPM) - Resolution of the Council of Ministers No. 62/2013 of 19 September.
- Emisão and Subscription CTPM Instruction No. 1/2013