- Beneficiary of ADSE;
- The Beneficiary's legal representative.
At any time.
You have no documents or requirements.
You have no cost.
The ADSE ensures users:
- Reimbursement for health care provided under the private medicine, not agreed (free regime) and agreed medicine (a social security scheme), medical and other entities with whom the ADSE concluded contracts;
- Treatment in disease situations abroad;
- Discount, according to the legally established percentages in the purchase of medicines in pharmacies;
- In the costs of drugs not marketed in Portugal.
The network of Citizen Shops, multiservice counters (BMS) and Citizen Spaces (EOC), the ADSE recipients may make various services, including:
- Request for a duplicate of beneficiary card;
- Data update;
- Receipt delivery for a refund;
- Obtaining current account statement;
- Request the CESD;
- Apply for renewal of CESD;
- Declaration for IRS purposes;
- Declarations for reimbursement complement.
In Citizen Shops network:
- You can not make payments because the ADSE has no treasury department in those services centers;
- Statements are issued provided that the user belongs to the regional office concerned, whether citizen or company.